Hester van Eeghen in Amsterdam is looking for an Operations Manager for 32 hours per week | Vacancy for a Paid position, Part-time | Deadline: 08-10-2023
Hester van Eeghen Amsterdam is a small luxury leather designer label, selling worldwide since 1988, combining Dutch Design – Handcrafted in Italy. In the middle of Amsterdam’s city center ‘de 9 straatjes’ in a small monumental building is the beating heart of the company; shop, warehouse and repair atelier in one.
For this location we need an Operations Manager to handle our shop, web store, wholesale, and incoming stock, collaborating closely with the Director in charge of production abroad and supported by the staff, the administration and the IT assistance.
32 hours per week | 0,8 fte
- Shop Lead: Manage our shop and staff, ensuring smooth operations.
- Web Shop: Oversee online sales, including listings, customer service, and order fulfillment.
- Wholesale Management: Handle wholesale operations and build partner relationships.
- Stock Coordination: Manage our inventory program efficiently (King ERP).
- Tech Proficiency: Utilize Google Workspace and Windows Excel/Office.
- Independence: Run operations independently while collaborating with the Director.
- Communication: Fluent and/or proficient in Dutch and English. Italian and other languages are a pre.
- Passion: Share our commitment to high-quality leather goods.
What We Offer
- Autonomy: Freedom to manage operations creatively.
- Flexibility: Flexible working hours and days.
- Collaborative Team: Work with a passionate, dedicated team.
- Prime Location: Be part of our thriving city-center boutique.
- Competitive Pay: € 2600,- up to € 3500,- based on full-time employment.
- Staff discount: on our amazing products.
Ready to Join Us?
If you’re the talented Operations Manager we’re looking for, whether you bring experience or a passion to learn quickly, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, October 8th, 2023.
For inquiries or additional information, contact us by email or call 020-6269212 and ask for our interim manager Cecilia Huijsman.
Join Our Journey
We’re more than bags and wallets; we’re craftsmanship, style, and passion. Help us craft exceptional experiences and a future of success. Your journey starts here!
Please do not use this advertisement for acquisition purposes.
For more information about the organisation, please check our website.