De School in Amsterdam is looking for a Club Sound Engineer for 10 to 24 hours per week | Vacancy for a Paid position, Part time, Freelance/ZZP | Deadline: none
A temporary cultural concept based in West Amsterdam, facilitating food, art, music and education. The interdisciplinary spaces in the industrial former school building host club nights, modern dining, art installations, lectures, workshops, listening sessions, and places to meet, work and exchange ideas.
For the club we are as from today looking for
Club Sound Engineer
10 to 24 hours per week
- Part-time availability (10 to 24 hours/week).
- Available to work full night-shifts and irregulars hours.
- At least twe years of experience in a similar position.
- You are a team player, responsible, punctual, independent and motivated.
- Extensive knowledge of digital and analogue mixing desks, and wireless microphone systems.
- Experienced with Midas analog & digital mixing consoles.
- Experienced with NST & XTA processing systems.
- Experienced with transmitting equipment for Shure microphones.
- Experienced with mixing and setting up live bands.
- Experienced in setting up and calibrating DJ equipment.
- Knowledge and sensitivity regarding DEI related topics.
You’ll be responsible for
- Sound engineer activities during club nights or live performances.
- Setting DJ sets, live performances and live bands.
- Updating, maintenance and servicing of audio equipment with your team.
What we offer you
- A creative, engaging and welcoming work environment.
- To help (re)build a conceptual institution connecting nightlife, arts and culture.
- A supportive, critical and honest team, working towards an inclusive culture and everyday growth.
- A chance to work alongside both established and emerging artists within the music industry.
- Workshops and training sessions for personal and professional development..
- Free gym membership (Het Gymlokaal), club / concert entrance, employee discount on food/drinks in our cafe and restaurant.
Do you see yourself working with us? Please apply with a motivation letter (including a short introduction about you, your interests, experience(s), and why you’d like to work with us) at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and identities. If you’re interested in the position but don’t fully match the requirements, we are happy to discuss flexible approaches to working for any of our roles when / where possible.
More information about the organisation: see our website.