Submarine in Amsterdam is looking for a Studio Operations Manager for 40 uur per week | Vacancy for a Paid Position, Fulltime | Deadline: none
With headquarters in Amsterdam and Los Angeles, this award-winning production company develops and produces scripted series, features, documentaries and animation productions. The company has established itself as an innovative company, working across multiple genres and platforms, all with an international focus. It also owns the largest animation studio in The Netherlands.
Submarine Animation is looking for a Studio Operations Manager.
Studio Operations Manager
40 uur per week
- Overseeing and executing of company on/off boarding, database upkeep,
- greeting new crew, managing user agreements
- Involvement in recruitment as needed
- Cover during holidays and illness as needed
Hardware & software
- Maintaining hardware and software database
- Issuance and intake of remote hardware for workspace
- Purchase and oversee hardware and licenses and monitor spending reports
- Software and pipeline responsibilities
- Studio planning for future projects and capacity
- Studio floor planning for projects
- Responsible for weekly studio occupancy: building occupancy + visitors
- Host the weekly studio meeting for production managers
- Take the lead on Studio housing / expansion requirements
- Manage our inhouse technical and operations departments
- Presence on working days in case of calamities, ad hoc questions, etc
- Overseeing the opening and closing of studio and office and tracking keys
- Registering NDA’s
- Keeping visitor’s logs
- Interest in Office Management / Business
- Interest in Animation
- Strong operational skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Experience in managing technical projects
- Experience in admin
- Experience with Microsoft Office/Google Spreadsheets
- Experience in IT/Tech (hardware and software)
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Team-oriented and leadership skills
- Relevant higher education (HBO/WO University or similar)
What we offer
Working with a group of young, professional creatives in an informal atmosphere. Submarine is located in a monumental building in the middle of Amsterdam (Lab111) with, in addition to a number of film production companies, a restaurant and a cinema.
We are an organization in which we embrace variety of people. With comparable suitability, we give priority to people who make our organization even more varied.
Your salary will be based on experience and training.
Interested? Please send your CV and letter of motivation to Maaike Kors at firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
For more information on the company please see www.submarine.nl