Submarine in Amsterdam is looking for an Assistant to the Producers for 40 hours per week | Vacancy for a Paid position, Full-time | Deadline: 05-06-2022
With headquarters in Amsterdam and Los Angeles, this award-winning production company develops and produces scripted series, features, documentaries and animation productions. The company has established itself as an innovative company, working across multiple genres and platforms, all with an international focus. It also owns the largest animation studio in The Netherlands.
We are looking for an
Assistant to the Producers
40 hours per week
- Provide overall production support and assistance to the two line producers
- Responsible for setting up calls and meetings, taking notes and overall calendar management
- Making and filing freelance contracts
- Distributing and following up on documents
- Managing document flow, including creating and maintaining files
- Arranging travel plans and booking tickets
- Arranging premieres, do crew screenings, organize events and arrange crew gifts
- Book meetings on festivals and markets and produce follow up
- Management of funding applications
- Management and planning of pre and post-production tasks such as voice records, music spotting, PR and marketing
- Client communication and taking notes in meetings
- Management of selected development projects
- Creation of moodboards and pitch docs
- Keeping animation website up to date
Must Have Skills:
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English (oral and written)
- Organized multi-tasker
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter and proactive personality
- Understanding of production protocols & workflow
- Team-oriented & support nature, willing to pitch in where needed
- Think on your feet, think ahead & anticipate next steps
- The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex scheduling, travel itineraries, and managing administrative support, is crucial in this position
- Organization on and offline
- Can work with Excel, Keynote, Powerpoint. Photoshop is a pro.
- Relevant higher education (hbo/wo university or similar)
- Have experience in an assistant role within (preferably) the creative industry
What we offer
Working with a group of young, professional creatives in an informal atmosphere. Submarine is located in a monumental building in the middle of Amsterdam (Lab111) with, in addition to a number of film production companies, a restaurant and a cinema.
We are an organization in which we embrace variety of people. With comparable suitability, we give priority to people who make our organization even more varied.
Your salary will be based on experience and training.
Interested? Please send your CV and letter of motivation to Rem Berger: email@example.com.
For more information about the organisation: see our website.