Het Nederlands Instituut voor Beeld en Geluid in Hilversum is looking for a Network Coordinator for 24 hours per week | Vacancy for a Paid position, Part-time | Deadline: 29-05-2022
The Netherlands Institute for Sound & Vision is a global leader for media heritage. An inspiring, creative and accessible meeting place for professionals and individuals; online, in our museum and sometimes on location. We are one of the largest archives in the world. We store various types of media, such as radio and television programs, video (games), newspapers, political caricatures, GIFs, websites and objects related to media history.
For the research and heritage department, who are working on national and international collaborations in the field of access and use of digital heritage, we are looking for a versatile
24 hours per week
What will you be doing?
As an enthusiastic network coordinator, you play an important role in shaping and co-executing activities of projects aimed at researchers and heritage professionals. This position consists of an attractive combination of activities within (inter)national collaborative projects such as EUscreen, Watching Videos Like a Historian, inDICEs the Oral History Network. You will be involved in shaping a clear communication strategy, collaborating with software developers and designers for the (further) development of project websites, preparing project reports and sharing knowledge with professionals from international networks Sound & Vision is involved in. You are someone who makes contact easily and you enjoy involving and connecting different parties to reach project objectives. You participate in communication via emails, events and social media and you enjoy giving a presentation every now and then. In this position, you work intensively with partners from other European countries.
Are you the colleague we are looking for?
Are you the one who:
- Has relevant experience in a similar role at hbo (university of applied sciences) level;
- Has affinity with topics that the projects focus on;
- You can think of the possibilities that digitization offers heritage institutions to reach diverse target groups;
- Has excellent oral and written skills in the English language;
- Has project management experience (preferably projects where the use of IT plays a role, such as the conceptual design of websites);
- Is independently able to draw up a communication strategy and implement it in collaboration with colleagues and think along with them about how the matter can be best executed;
- Knows what is happening in the world of culture and heritage and is passionate about the (digital) heritage sector. And is passionate to to make cultural heritage accessible;
- Has a highly developed environmental and organizational awareness;
- Result-oriented, flexible and proactive.
This is a one-year appointment, with an option for extension. The gross monthly salary (on a full-time basis) is minimum of € 2,934.15 and maximum of € 4,191.58 (scale 9 cao Sound & Vision).
You have 200 holiday hours and 192 atv hours per year (on a full-time basis). Sound & Vision works hybrid. You will therefore receive an expense allowance for working from home and for commuting, depending on where you work.
Diversity & Inclusivity
Sound and Vision strives to be a diverse and inclusive organization. We cordially invite interested individuals who can contribute to this goal and who bring with them a diverse professional network.
Are you interested in this position? Then apply before the 30th of May via the application button below and enclose a motivation letter and CV (in PDF). Would you like to know more about this vacancy? Then call Johan Oomen, responsible for the Research and Heritage department, on 06-241 519 91 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to read the privacy statement of Sound and Vision regarding the application procedure.
For more information about the organisation: see our website.