Next Nature Network in Amsterdam zoekt een Fundraiser EN/NL | Vacature voor een Betaalde functie, Freelance/ZZP | Sluitingsdatum: 17-09-2021
Next Nature Network (NNN) researches and visualizes how our technology becomes so omnipresent, complex, intimate and autonomous as to become its own nature. We stimulate discussion, initiate publications and create (travelling) expositions. Our network, maintained via our online magazine and social media, is a worldwide authority on this theme. It is our goal to interrogate our image of nature and to map out a path for the future that is satisfactory not only for humanity, but also for our planet as a whole.
Our core team works in Eindhoven and Amsterdam – our network across the whole world. The team consists of an eclectic mix of creative people; from thinkers to makers to business people. Our projects reach a large and wide audience. Our tone of voice is open, hopeful, informed, playful, connected, inclusive and non-judgemental. www.nextnature.org
We are seeking a
who will safeguard excellent relations with our funding partners and is responsible for the quality coordination and writing of NN’s funding applications. Next Nature Network is funded by both public and private funds and launches multiple proiects per year that could contribute to specific goals of existing funding bodies.
You will work closely with the managing director and the domain managers. You will identify which funds align best with each project, establish and maintain contact with funding partners and are responsible for an excellent application process. The scale of our projects vary in budget from 20.000 EUR to 2.000.000 EUR. NN applies on a local, regional, national and international level.
As NN’s fundraiser you will identify opportunities, safeguard the application process and maximize the impact of our funding strategy.
- Identifying funding opportunities for NN’s organization and projects
- Maintaining excellent relationships with existing and new funding partners
- Safeguarding excellent application processes
- Reporting to our funding partners
Competencies and experience:
- An affinity and understanding of the Next Nature philosophy
- Your analytical, creative and entrepreneurial mentality enables you to build bridges between the ambitions of government bodies, funding organizations and Next Nature Network
- You are a social, effective and constructive team player
- You are an effective communicator both verbally and written in Dutch and English
- You have a relevant network
- You have a minimum of five years of fundraising experience
- You have an academic level of thinking
What do we offer?
- A vibrant working environment with chances to grow
- A freelance contract for the upcoming applications of NNN in 2021 with perspective of a position from 2022 onwards
Respond before September 17 2021 by emailing tim[at]nextnature.net, attn. Tim Hoogesteger, Managing Director. For questions about the content of the role, you can reach us at 020 261 3853.
We will schedule our first round of talks in the week of September 20 2021.
Celebrating and stimulating diversity in a broad sense (perspectives, ideas, culture, age, gender, sexual preference, religion, etc.) is an important focus of Next Nature Network. Our recruitment is based on the wish for an accordingly balanced workforce.
More information about the organisation: see our website.