Kossmanndejong in Amsterdam is looking for a Graphic Designer for 32 to 40 hours a week | Vacancy for a Paid position, Full-time, Part-time | Deadline: 18-09-2021
Kossmanndejong is an international design studio that makes spatial stories. We are a motivated group of about 30, that design exhibitions for cultural institutions, world expo’s and companies. You can find us in our haven next to the central station of Amsterdam. Do you want to help realize inspirational projects for organizations worldwide? Become part of our team!
We are on the hunt for a minimum of four days per week for a
32 to 40 hours a week
We are looking for someone who has a feel for designing both text and image. Who can create graphic designs as part of a spatial story and who can work in a team to make the KDJ exhibitions become real.
We offer you an inspirational work environment where your tasks will be to:
design graphic concepts for both texts and images
- Design graphic layers for projects.
- Coordinate production planning for the projects under your responsibility.
- Communicate with printers and other parties on the production end.
- Communicate with clients.
- Be part of a creative team of spatial and graphic designers and content developers.
- Guide our creative DTP’er.
- Design pitches and presentations.
- Make visuals.
- Check print production files.
- Make final graphic designs.
We would like you to be/have
- Great at Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- No complete stranger to interactive media like app design, web design, motion graphics et cetera.
- Five or more years of experience.
- Fluent in English and preferably also Dutch.
- A social team player.
- Good at communicating with clients and production parties.
- Interested in exhibitions.
- Capable of working independently, sometimes under high pressure.
- Capable of working on different projects at the same time.
- Organized and responsible.
We want to be inclusive, and create stories for all
We believe the best way to do so is by fostering diversity in our team. So if you think there’s no-one like you in our team, all the more reason to apply!
Now, tell us something about you…
We would love to hear from you. Click on the link below, answer some basic questions and upload your portfolio (max 5 MB, PDF) cv and motivation before September 19 2021.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
More information about the organisation: see our website.