TEFAF in Amsterdam is looking for a Copywriter ENG for 40 hours a week | Vacancy for a Paid position, Full-time | Deadline: 30-07-2021
TEFAF (The European Fine Art Foundation) organizes an annual art, antiques, and design fair in Maastricht, Netherlands and a Modern and Contemporary fair in New York. First held in 1988, the 10-day fair in Maastricht attracts about 75,000 visitors and is considered one of the world’s leading
cultural events, with the New York fair being recognized as a significant contribution to the American fair-landscape.
Can you work wonders with the English language as a versatile and experienced writer? Do you love to come up with compelling copy writing for one of the leading brands in the cultural and luxury segment? Are you flexible, solution-oriented, and eager to work with an international group of high-level stakeholders? Then the marketing team of TEFAF is looking for you!
40 hours a week
The role in 6 bullet points
- Create highly-engaging, high-converting content for all TEFAF channels and audiences, including exhibitors, visitors, and collectors.
- Safeguard TEFAF’s tone of voice, to ensure all content fully represents our brand’s DNA.
- Contribute to campaign successes, not only by producing uplifting copy, but also by creative thinking and finding innovative ways of reaching new audiences.
- Help build TEFAF’s online presence and increase audience engagement.
- Manage all outlets and share learnings and insights with the wider team.
- Solve creative issues through brilliant wording for projects and pitches and verbalize ideas.
The in depth-version
As a crucial part of our marketing team, you really know how to put your dots on the i’s! You know how to operate in an international team and work closely together with colleagues specialized in communications, PR, CRM, Social Media, art editing, video production and (digital) programming.
TEFAF’S copywriter produces high-quality work out of briefs, using clever insights and lines to help build and expand our brand into the digital realm.
As a TEFAF copywriter, you can build strong relationships, both inside and outside of the organization and are able to maneuver your way through a diverse stakeholder landscape. You are aware of the dynamics of working in an international organization and do not shy away from finding new angles and ways to reach out to an ever-growing audience base. You must be a fierce idea pitcher with a creative mind that can think outside the box but never loses track of target deadlines.
In this role you are truly reaching out to a global audience, and you know how to creatively navigate the many layers of messaging in your aim to reach our diverse community and champion TEFAF.
- A relevant degree with 3+ years of ‘hardcore’ copywriting experience (preferably in the art / media / advertising / luxury domains) and have an impressive portfolio to show for it.
- Native (American) English spoken and written; a basic command of Dutch is an asset but not a requirement.
- A passion for art and design and have preferably worked in the art sector before – as nothing is more inspiring than passion.
- Experience with all types of copy: short, long, commercial, creative, SEO, and social.
- You know the difference between earned, owned, and paid campaigns.
- Experience in communicating to a refined and high-profile target audience.
- A great understanding of the role and value of content and creativity for brands and organizations to engage audiences.
- Solid time management, planning, and organizational skills and able to run projects.
- High-level attention to detail.
- Free to work remotely and come to the office (the position will be required to work a combination of onsite and remote).
- Flexibility with working hours, including some evenings and weekends when business needs require.
- TEFAF will provide a work phone and laptop.
Please submit your CV, motivation letter and portfolio of your copywriter experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted until Friday 30th July 2021.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills and backgrounds best fit the needs of this vacancy.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
More information about the organisation: see our website.