DRIFT in Amsterdam zoekt een Personal Assistant voor 32-40 uur per week | Vacature voor een Betaalde functie, Fulltime, Parttime | Sluitingsdatum: geen
DRIFT operates with light installations and art projects. DRIFT focuses on the dialogue between seeming contradictions; nature and technology, science and emotions, science fiction and reality. Nature is her leading source of inspiration, where the creative process is fuelled by innovation and technology. Our studio is internationally oriented and is located in the top segment of the creative world. DRIFT is founded by Lonneke Gordijn and Ralph Nauta (artists and founders) and is in continuous dialogue with the international art scene, setting up and maintaining a worldwide network of curators, press and fair directors. In our studio in Amsterdam we work with 65 people on the development and production of artworks and installations that are sold all over the world.
Wij zoeken per direct een
32-40 hours per week
- 32-40 hours a week.
- Appropriate educational background at minimum hbo level.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
As a personal assistant (PA) you will provide support to the artists, helping them to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email, making a pre-selection and helping with follow-ups, sometimes corresponding on behalf of the artists;
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- being a host for the studio, meeting and greeting visitors;
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation, and dealing with expenses and receipts
- carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- ensuring the artists are well-prepared for meetings;
- office management tasks, such as: devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing and computer hardware and software management; social network maintenance
- booking business and private events
- social engagement management
- lunch preparation
- private financial administration
- keep the founders up to date on important worldwide events
The PA acts within our office team of the Managing Director Operations, HR & studio manager, Head of Communication, Director Future Projects and the Financial Controller. The PA reports directly to the artists and indirectly to the Managing Director Operations.
Required skills and characteristics
- Accurate and structured worker
- Independent, organized and a good planner
- Very good social and communicational skills, being able to communicate with high level and high demand clients and contacts
- Excellent knowledge of office software such as Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign is a plus
- Perfect command of the English and Dutch language in word and writing
- Other language skills are appreciated
- Discreet and confidential
- Flexible working attitude
- Comfortable in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Stress resistant
- Knowledge of and interest in the international art world
If you are interested, we will be happy to receive your letter of motivation and CV with photo for the attention of Martino Bidotti, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, we are available at 020 840 69 93. For more information, see www.studiodrift.com
For more information about the organisation, see our website.