Codarts Rotterdam in Rotterdam is looking for a Professor of Turkish Singing, hours to be discussed | Vacancy for a Paid position, Part-time | Deadline: 18-08-2021
Codarts is an international university firmly rooted in Rotterdam society, offering high-quality Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes in the fields of music, music theatre, dance, circus, music and dance education and music and dance therapy.
Diversity, interdisciplinarity and sustainability are anchored in Codarts’ genes. We are part of national and international networks. The innovative education and research programme Rotterdam Arts & Sciences Lab – a collaboration between Erasmus University Rotterdam, Willem de Kooning Academy/Hogeschool Rotterdam and Codarts – testify to this.
Codarts has over 1,000 students, of about 65 nationalities, and about 420 staff members.
For the teaching team of the Turkish department, which is part of the World music department, Codarts is looking for a:
Professor of Turkish Singing
hours to be discussed
Starting date: 1st of September 2021
Our ideal candidate
- has a strong reputation and extensive experience in Makam Music and Ottoman music;
- has demonstrable pedagogical/teaching abilities;
- has experience with and knowledge of higher music education, nationally and internationally;
- has extensive knowledge of the Ottoman music repertoire;
- holds a relevant international network;
- has an inquisitive attitude;
- contributes to the musical diversity within the environment of Codarts;
- holds a Master of Music or equivalent diploma;
- is proficient in English;
- is open to educational innovation;
- is willing to participate in team-teaching;
- shows commitment to issues regarding the diverse student population;
- shows affinity with the mission and vision of Codarts.
Conditions of employment
- salary depending on experience in scale 11 (minimum € 3.658,64 – maximum € 5.026,85 gross per month based on 1 FTE) in accordance with the collective labor agreement for 2020);
- the contract will be for 1 year, with the possibility of extension;
- appointment and remuneration are in accordance with the collective agreement for higher professional vocational education cao-hbo;
- Codarts employees benefit from an attractive conditions pension (ABP), opportunities for further study and collective health insurance.
- for further information about the position please contact Rob Broek, head Master of Music, email@example.com;
- for further information about the application procedure please contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- an interview and trial lesson will be part of the application procedure.
- letters accompanied by a detailed CV and link to recordings of performances can be sent via email to email@example.com;
- the deadline of application is August 18, 2021.
Good to know: To guarantee safety within the educational system, a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) is requested from all staff members.
Codarts strives to have a diverse workforce. In the event of equal suitability, preference will be given to the candidate who strengthens the diversity within our organization.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.
Meer informatie over de organisatie: zie onze website.