TEFAF (The European Fine Art Foundation) in Amsterdam is looking for a Social Media Intern for 18 to 30 hours a week | Vacancy for an Internship | Deadline: none
The European Fine Art Foundation (TEFAF)
Regarded as the world’s leading art organization, our TEFAF Fairs set the standard for excellence in the art market.
We are looking for a part-time Social Media Intern for a duration of 3-4 months to support the Content Team and then full-time from September 1-17, 2021, during TEFAF Online (September 9-13, 2021).
The Internship would ideally start July or mid-July and will be compensated between € 500 / € 650 per month.
Social Media Intern
18 to 30 hours a week
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g,. original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Help to monitor SEO and web traffic metrics, define most important social media KPIs.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer, Hootsuite, Curalate.
- Work with copywriters and content creators to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor customer engagement.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Social media experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, art history, public relations, or related field.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video).
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and other social media best practices.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites.
- Simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once.
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Suite.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work individually on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Proactive with excellent organization skills.
- Amsterdam-based recommended.
- Free to work remotely and come to the office (the position will be required to work a combination of onsite and remote).
- Flexibility with working hours, including some evenings and weekends when business needs require.
- During the duration of the internship, TEFAF will provide a work phone and laptop.
Please submit your CV, motivation letter and portfolio of your social media experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills and backgrounds best fit the needs of the open position.
More information about the organisation: see our website.