Sonic Acts in Amsterdam is looking for an Online Communications Manager for 24 hours a week | Vacancy for a Paid Position, Part-time, Freelance/ZZP | Deadline: 27-06-2021
Sonic Acts is a leading platform for new developments in electronic and digital art forms. With an extensive year-round programme in the Netherlands and abroad, and a large biennial festival in Amsterdam, we produce, present and distribute a wide range of artistic works. Based in Amsterdam, Sonic Acts works regularly with national and international partners, from kindred cultural organisations to academic institutions. We have an ambitious attitude and strive for innovation and exceptional artistic quality in all of our activities while being a hub for an international network of creators, curators and critical thinkers.
Sonic Acts is looking for an Online Communications Manager from September 2021. The deadline for applications is 27 June.
Online Communications Manager
24 hours a week
As the Online Communications Manager, you manage the online communications channels of Sonic Acts. You compose, schedule and publish communications across all our online channels, including websites, social media and newsletters, and target the audience with our stories via social ads, SEA and SEO. You are audience-oriented, familiar with technological trends and a sharp copywriter. Above all, you are well informed about developments in art and culture.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Translating research and programming topics into accessible and engaging content, both written and audiovisual;
- Writing and editing content and administering the website, mailings and social media;
- Generating engagement and maintaining contact with the online community;
- Conceiving and executing on-topic campaigns and promotions with a strong sense of target groups;
- Collaborating with creative partners, such as filmmakers, photographers and illustrators;
- Setting up and monitoring online advertisements;
- Collaborating on the development of marketing and communications plans.
- Completed higher education;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English with a convincing writing style (Dutch is a plus);
- Demonstrable experience in developing and executing various content forms;
- Knowledge of relevant CMS and CRM systems, as well social media planning tools;
- An extensive knowledge of media, music, art and culture;
- A proactive, flexible and results-oriented attitude;
- Living in or readily able to travel to Amsterdam;
- A sense of responsibility that is not limited to office hours;
- Experience in photo and video editing is a plus.
- A varied and challenging job for 24 hours per week at an innovative cultural organisation, located in Amsterdam;
- A collaborative and inspiring environment of co-workers, partners and artists;
- A salary between € 2,000 and € 2,300 gross per month based on full-time employment, depending on knowledge and experience, based on the guidelines of De Zaak Nu. Freelance is also possible.
Sonic Acts endorses the Fair Practice Code and the Code of Cultural Diversity and is committed to improving the assortment of voices that make up the organisation. Applicants from all (cultural) backgrounds are therefore encouraged to apply. In a case of equal suitability, preference goes to the candidate that strengthens the diversity of the team.
Responses and questions
Submit your CV and motivation as 1 pdf before 27 June 2021 via Homerun. For any questions, you can also contact us via email@example.com.
Meer informatie over de organisatie: zie onze website.