MLA+ in Rotterdam is looking for an Office Assistant / Facility Coordinator for 40 hours a week | Vacancy for a Paid Position, Full-time | Deadline: none
We are an internationally operating architectural / urban & landscape office, and we love to think about how to make the world a better place. Currently we hold seven different offices around the world, and we have a steadily growing portfolio and truly international team.
MLA+ is looking, with immediate effect, for a full-time
Office Assistant / Facility Coordinator
40 hours a week
Are you that versatile and agile person, with a sense for organization & a keen eye for people & atmosphere?
Our office is undergoing a transformation, and we need your help to steer the office to its next stage.
Basics: Making sure the office is in order and running smoothly
- First point of contact.
- General secretarial and administrative support to management and design teams.
- Responsible for the operational & coordination side of facility & services.
Plus: Creating a good office atmosphere
- Contributing to community management.
- Contributing to the ongoing office transformation.
The job is largely a standalone job, but you work within a bigger support structure (Management, Finance, HR, PR, BD), so you will also be part of a team. As we are investing into a new organization, we are looking for people that are interested to stay on for a longer period and to work full-time, though we are open to discuss other options. We ask at least a solid proficiency in English and consider proficiency in Dutch as a plus.
We encourage people from all ages and backgrounds to apply!
We pay conform CAO depending on experience and qualifications.
In a nutshell: Making sure the office is in order and running smoothly
- Implementing and maintaining office guidelines.
- Managing databases such as distribution lists, employees’ information, pictures, employee IT equipment, keys’ contracts and so on.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence, phone calls and queries.
- First point of contact for suppliers and deliveries.
- Ordering food & beverage, stationery, furniture, and equipment.
- Liaising with staff, clients, and MLA+ offices abroad.
- General managerial support, including scheduling meetings, arranging visa, travel, transport, and accommodation for business trips.
- Introducing and welcoming new employees to the office.
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date / Setting rules, giving updates and answering questions about corona.
- Assisting the HR manager by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews, planning appraisals and so on.
- Assisting finance manager in processing invoices, monthly payments and so on.
- Supporting business development manager in updating CVs and sending acquisition emails.
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained, such as lights, kitchen equipment, heating. Keep the office tidy and organized.
- Organizing office events and external talks, including all MLA+ offices.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Meer informatie over de organisatie: zie onze website.