European Cultural Academy in Amsterdam zoekt een University Collaborations Manager / Architecture voor 38 uur per week | Vacature voor een Betaalde functie, Freelance/ZZP | Sluitingsdatum: 08-05-2021
ECA offers short courses in art and architecture in Venice and Amsterdam. The architecture courses (often referred to as summer design studios) are organized for students in collaboration with international universities. Most of the courses take place during the Venice Biennale in Italy but the team is located in Amsterdam. The position is for the Amsterdam office, you will be required to travel to Venice regularly. More information about ECA on our website: www.europeanculturalacademy.com.
Are you passionate about architecture and would like to develop partnerships with international universities? Join the European Cultural Academy (ECA) as University Collaborations Manager. In that role you are responsible for developing partnerships with international professors to create study abroad opportunities for their students. This includes business development, account management and the organization of the two-week programmes in Venice or online.
University Collaborations Manager / Architecture
38 hours per week
- Interest in business development with strong commercial skills
- Interest in architecture (background in the creative industries is a plus)
- A relationship manager by heart
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to take over responsibilities
- Able to work independently and has a self-starter mentality
- Enjoys handling multiple projects at the same time
- Advanced English skills (Italian and other languages are a plus)
- Available for travel
We are open minded about your background as long as you fit the skills listed above.
Main KPI’s include:
- Develop new partnerships with international universities and academics in architecture
- Meet annual sales goals
- Account management of the current partnerships
- Help to develop the course curriculum together with academics
- Help to run courses in Venice, Italy (3-6 weeks per year) and online
What we offer:
- Fast growing company with many possibilities to grow
- Cozy office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Opportunity to visit Venice Biennale opening parties, creative events and conferences
- Personal budget for education and development
- Performance related bonuses
- Type of contract: we are hiring a freelancer (ZZP/zelfstandige) for 38 hours/week. Monthly fee: € 2.087 – € 2.200 (including VAT) per month. 14 months project
How to apply
Please send your resume (or link to the LinkedIn profile) and cover letter to Simone Stunz (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line: Application, University Collaborations Manager before 8th of May, 2021. If you have any questions about the position or application procedure reach out to Simone Stunz via email. Due to high number of applications we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Application deadline: 8th of May, 2021
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Meer informatie over de organisatie: zie onze website.