Barcode Architects in Rotterdam is looking for a PR & Communication Intern for 16 to 24 hours a week | Vacancy for an Internship | Deadline: none
Barcode Architects is an international office for architecture, urbanism and contemporary design. The office is led by Dirk Peters and Caro van de Venne, along with a creative team of 70 professionals including architects, urban designers, and technologists.
We have building experience in both the Netherlands and abroad. Our work ranges from urban masterplans to mixed-use public buildings, from high-end residential and office towers to exclusive villas.
Our projects are driven by the ambition to realize buildings that revitalize and transform their surroundings, that offer a moving experience and that awaken an aesthetic awareness, and that users can identify with. The resulting designs are highly site-specific, with an unexpected twist.
To support our PR department, Barcode Architects is looking for a
PR & Communication Intern
16 to 24 hours a week
We are looking for a student who can support the PR department in a broad sense! As our PR & communication intern, your daily tasks include writing and editing project texts and publications, creating social media content, updating office materials, editing presentations and creating diagrams and drawings for PR purposes.
- Are a motivated person, studying communication, media studies, journalism, graphic design, architecture, spatial design or similar.
- Have a strong interest in architecture and urban planning.
- Have excellent writing skills.
- Have an excellent proficiency in English and Dutch.
- Have good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign). Knowledge of AutoCAD is a plus.
- Are proactive and have good communication skills.
What we offer
- A diverse internship working closely with the PR and architecture departments.
- Internship renumeration.
- Duration of the internship to be determined, 16 to 24 hours per week.
Starting date is to be decided, but preferably on the short term.
Please apply with your cv, portfolio and motivation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about this vacancy please get in touch with Sebastiaan Broek, Public Relations Officer at email@example.com.
Meer informatie over de organisatie: zie onze website.