JetBrains Expo in Amsterdam zoekt een Marketing Strategist for Expo and Online Education voor 40 uur per week | Vacature voor een Betaalde functie, Fulltime | Sluitingsdatum: geen
THERE is a JetBrains gallery in Amsterdam dedicated to Robotics, AR, VR, AI and 3D printing. This tech lab is an educational project by JetBrains that aims to make young engineers aware of new technology and inspire them to study it and create their own.
We are looking for a perceptive and goal-driven marketing strategist to perform essential research needed to create a highly effective marketing strategy. The marketing strategist’s responsibilities include developing, implementing, and tracking marketing strategies online and offline. Your key responsibilities will be to raise brand awareness and facilitate meeting KPI targets for traffic, lead acquisition, sales, visitor satisfaction, and other important metrics.
Marketing Strategist for Expo and Online Education
40 hours a week
As part of our team, you will
- Perform audience research by determining what people are buying, identifying gaps in the market, discovering what types of people buy particular products, and how much money people are willing to spend on those products.
- Analyze demographic data and shopping habits, and research competitors and their pricing to understand the best ways to market products and create profit for the company.
- Lead outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, event planning, social media, publishing, PR, CRM, direct marketing, et cetera).
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, YouTube, digital media, email, direct marketing, influencers, outdoor advertising, etc.).
- Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Create a budget that meets each project’s needs at the initiation of the project and track it throughout the process to ensure it is adhered to.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Plan all your projects and tasks according to an overall expo roadmap.
- Collaborate with engineers, curators, and design teams to develop and refine our marketing strategy.
- Help to build our processes, tools, and culture.
- Communicate project timelines, deliverables, and progress to stakeholders.
- Work within brand guidelines to create products that adhere to the established brand style.
- University degree in marketing, communication, journalism, or another related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working at a marketing agency or as a marketing strategist or marketing manager.
- Excellent data interpretation skills.
- Top-notch communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate budgets, timelines, and expectations with clients, and prices with vendors.
- Proficiency with project management software, analytic programs, and systems used to create marketing campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and content management systems.
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
- Experience with social media.
- Some experience with Robotics, AI, VR/AR.
- Ability to plan and facilitate project kick-off meetings with key resources.
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- Readiness to embrace new technologies.
- Ambition and motivation to go the extra mile and ability to perform in a demanding work environment.
- Ability to be a team player.
- High standard of ethics, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Business know-how: an understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences.
- Fascinating work in a dynamic, friendly team.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working schedule.
- 25 days of paid vacation per year.
- A comfortable working environment with ergonomic workplaces, fitness and leisure facilities.
- Excellent professional and personal development opportunities and the possibility to travel to professional conferences worldwide.
- Additional benefits including lunch, commute, insurance, and language course reimbursement, free refreshments and snacks in the office, and more.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Meer informatie over de organisatie: zie onze website.