Youseum Mall of the Netherlands in Leidschendam is looking for a HERO for 8-10 hours a week | Vacancy for a Paid position, Parttime | Deadline: none
Youseum is a multi-dimensional exhibition and events space featuring a series of immersive art installations to spark conversation and debate on some of the most important topics of today. Bringing together top creative talent, the brand Youseum Mall Of The Netherlands (Leidschendam) is looking for superstar HEROES to join their rapidly growing team to prepare for it’s launch at the beginning of March 2021.
Youseum Mall of the Netherlands is looking for a
8-10 hours a week
You embody the Youseum; you facilitate smiles, you spark joy. You’re able to manage a group without breaking a sweat; you’re funny and fun, and you love to enjoy a good time as much as you’re committed to providing one.
You’ll welcome guests and prepare them for the experience they’ll embark upon within our walls. Your responsibilities might include:
- Meeting exciting new people everyday
- Guiding guests through our elaborate series of rooms and installations
- Ensuring that guests’ experiences are memorable
- Maintaining an identity or persona as a ‘hero’ responsible for facilitating guests’ experiences
- Capturing those special moments of our guests on different fixed photo moments
- Overseeing transitional periods as different groups of guests enter and exit
Ultimately we’re looking for creative and energetic personalities who love to show people a good time, and are just as comfortable working on a team as they are working independently.
We’re looking for self-starting, dynamic people who live near The Hague and have excellent communication skills and a killer sense of humor. Preferably, you’ll have experience working as a performer, a guide, or in some other role where you’ve been driven by leaving a lasting impression.
You must be fluent in English and preferably Dutch (other languages a plus, of course), and available to work at least 2 shifts per week (approx. 8-10 hours).
What Youseum offers you
- A young, friendly, motivated team
- A creative working environment designed to showcase and encourage your own creativity
- Flexible working hours
- Meeting an inspiring group of professionals working in the creative industries
- A wage based on Scale Three of the Dutch Horeca collective agreement
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- End of week drinks and team parties! (covid-proof)
How to apply?
Just click on the button below (apply now).
Meer informatie over de organisatie: zie onze website.