Avant Arte in Amsterdam / Naarden zoekt via D.R.A.W. Recruitment (Londen) een Warehouse Manager voor een fulltime aanstelling | Vacature voor een Betaalde functie, Fulltime | Sluitingsdatum: geen
Avant Arte collaborates with some of the world’s top artists to produce exceptionally high quality print and sculpture editions. They currently have a significant and growing online community of art lovers, with over 2M followers on Instagram and engagement in line with the biggest youth fashion brands of today. They are small but growing company with big ambitions, and believe high quality production and warehouse operations are core to future success.
We are looking for a hardworking and ambitious
to join the team at Avant Arte
The person in this role will manage warehouse operations and ensure orders get picked, packed and dispatched on time, with quality and care. The core of this role is to ensure that the post-purchase experience for collectors is second to none.
The role is based in Amsterdam and is full time, initially on a fixed term 12-month contract, with a view to renewing at the end of this period.
- Warehouse management and upkeep, ensuring the warehouse is maintained to enable efficient picking, packing and dispatching
- Overseeing freelance packing/handling technicians and training where required
- Ensuring that editions, packing slips, certificates and other ancillaries (handling gloves, tote bags, etc.) are ready ahead of launch
- Inventory ownership and control of all editions in the warehouse
- Digital filing and folder management
- Oversight and management of shipping process
- Art handling and quality control, ensuring that all orders are picked, packed, and dispatched to our collectors with exceptional care and attention
- Condition checking all artworks on arrival to our warehouse and prior to packing/shipping, communicating any issues internally in a timely fashion
- Creating reports and gathering data on performance
- Someone who actively takes ownership – you have exceptionally high standards and attention to detail in everything you do, big and small, and thrive in environments where you’re given lots of responsibility
- Someone who always tries to stay a step ahead and can highlight any expected issues or concerns to the rest of the team
- A quick learner and can adapt to using IT and warehouse management systems & who is comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- A valid driver’s license in order to carry out local deliveries and collections required
- Experience in or a background in art handling or luxury and high-end goods
- Fluent spoken and written English is essential
Applications along with a CV in English to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
M: +44 (0)7584 303 320
T: +44 (0)20 8340 9339