MVRDV in Rotterdam zoekt een Online Marketing Specialist voor 1 fte | Vacature voor een Betaalde functie, Fulltime | Sluitingsdatum: geen
MVRDV is a globally leading architecture and urbanism practice based in Rotterdam with offices in Shanghai, Paris & Berlin. Founded by Winy Maas, Jacob van Rijs and Nathalie de Vries in 1993, we create social, innovative, realistic, green and remarkable architecture for a changing world. We believe that our work makes the world a better place by realizing dreams that actively contribute to global urgencies. We are a dynamic, ambitious and growing organization with currently 250 staff.
Online Marketing Specialist
As Online Marketing Specialist, it is your passion to develop and execute SEO and SEA growth strategies that drive relevant traffic to our website and social media channels. In addition, you like to think along about ways to build our communities. You are an expert in all different online marketing tools and you have the ambition to introduce MVRDV to the (digital) world.
Job profile of the Online Marketing Specialist
- You develop and execute online growth strategies that drive relevant traffic to our website and social media channels.
- You make use of your SEO and SEA experience.
- You substantiate your strategies with clear analyses and figures.
- You will set up, monitor and optimize advertising campaigns.
- You will amplify MVRDV’s lectures and events via innovative Google Ads and Facebook campaigns targeted at different focus groups.
- You give advice on a social media strategy, expanding our channels and think along about the social media calendar.
- You do this all with the purpose of improving the content and expanding our online community.
- You work closely with our Editor, Content manager and Web developers.
This is you
You have a Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing Education (or Dutch NIMA-B Digital Marketing). You need to be cooperative and always adapt a positive ‘can-do approach’ in the work you do. You have confidence in taking ownership of a number of projects.
In addition, you
- Are a fluent English speaker.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in implementing successful SEO and SEA strategies.
- Have experience with various SEO tools.
- Have experience with (web analytics) packages and marketing management systems.
- Are able to work in a highly structured and outcome-focused way.
- Familiarity with architecture is a big plus (but not required)!
- Have experience working in a fast-paced scaling company with many deadlines.
- Preferably also speak Dutch, German or French.
What we offer
Beyond the opportunity to work with a global and ambitious:
- An exciting international working environment.
- An appropriate salary, considering your skills and personal value to the organization. The salary is determined by the collective agreement for staff employed by architecture (Architecten CAO).
- Training and development opportunities.
- Regular excursions and parties.
- Public transport allowance for journeys between home and work.
- An attractive pension scheme (Architects Pension).
- 30 paid holiday days for a 40-hour working week.
- A healthy lunch and a great communal activities such as sports.
A test can be part of the interview process, which will be executed in English.
MVRDV is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treat all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender or marital status or background, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.
How to apply? Click on ‘Solliciteer!’ below and upload your cv and motivation letter.
Meer informatie over de organisatie: zie onze website.