MLA+ in Rotterdam zoekt een HR Officer voor 24 hours a week | Vacature voor een Betaalde functie, Parttime | Sluitingsdatum: geen
MLA+ is an architectural and urban design office, based in Rotterdam with several international offices. In its 7-year existence it has grown from just a handful of people to over 130 people worldwide, currently with about 30 people in the main office in Rotterdam.
At our Rotterdam office we employ close to 20 different nationalities collaborating on different scales and within a highly dynamic field, www.mlaplus.com. We share the office with our sister company Maccreanor Lavington, an office with over 25 years of experience. Maccreanor Lavington has offices in both Rotterdam and London, with about 80 people employed in total, 22 of which hold office in Rotterdam.
Both offices are being supported by a dedicated support team. With one of our key team members to retire, we are currently seeking to re-enforce our team with a dedicated
24 hours a week
As we have been growing the last couple of years, we are looking to optimise our organisation and reorganise our structure. It is within this process that we have a vacancy for a dedicated HR officer to help us streamline this part of the office management. As this is an ongoing process, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced colleague who can think and act on all levels, ie strategic, tactical, as well as operational. A flexible and culturally sensitive mindset is required, as well as a keen eye for structure, to help us provide for and get the best out of our people. A dynamic work environment energizes you and your mindset is to turn problems into opportunities for our growing organization.
Your main tasks
Responsible for all common HR affairs, including:
- Advise the Rotterdam management team on HR matters.
- Development of HR tools for the business.
- Main contact person for employees regarding HR matters.
- Optimization & coordination of the recruitment & selection processes.
- Elaboration of current personnel career & development strategies.
- HR Personnel administration, registration, contract management.
- Coordinating sick leave administration and reintegration.
We are looking for an HR officer who can support both Rotterdam based offices (MLA+ and Maccreanor Lavington) based on 24 hours a week.
- You have at least three years relevant working experience, preferably within a project-oriented organisation.
- You work from a goal-oriented and business-like approach, within the HR playing field of the operation, the tactics and the strategy, where the human dimension is always pivotal.
- You are independent, proactive, resistant to stress and have a flexible attitude.
- Aside from a hands-on mentality, you are well able to organise your own work and cross borders with other disciplines (finance, community management).
- You have at least an HBO diploma (Human Resources Management) and you have up-to-date knowledge of legislation and regulations.
- You are proficient in Dutch and English.
Terms of employment
- A dynamic, highly international working environment.
- Terms of employment according to the CAO for architecture practices.
- A challenging job in a relatively autonomous position.
- Flexibility in working from home and working hours
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Meer informatie over de organisatie: zie onze website.