Powerhouse Company in Rotterdam zoekt een Public Relations Officer voor 32-40 uur per week | Vacature voor een Betaalde Functie, Fulltime, Parttime | Sluitingsdatum: 31-08-2020
We are Powerhouse Company, an award-winning architecture office based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. We have grown into a multidisciplinary office of around 100 professionals, with international studios in Beijing, Oslo and Munich. Our next challenge is consolidating and expanding our international presence. Together with you, we want to figure out how to double down on our PR efforts and professionalize the team.
Public Relations Officer
32-40 uur per week
As a Public Relations Officer, you are helping to drive the continued growth of our company. You will be responsible for handling publicity campaigns from idea to publication. And beyond that, you will help our growing communications team to define our company legacy worldwide.
- Coordinating and implementing PR strategies.
- Fostering and expanding press network.
- Developing narratives and specifying our target audience.
- Analysing media coverage and iterating on strategies.
- Planning and writing press releases, socials and other publications.
- Liaising with, and answering enquiries from, (social) media, individuals and other organisations.
- Coordinating award submissions.
- Organising events such as exhibitions, lectures and press tours.
- Maintaining and updating information on the company website.
- Optimizing and updating company PR database and resource library.
- Genuine communications savvy, proven copywriting, editing skills, curating skill.
- Existing network of industry relations.
- Excellent proficiency in creative software packages such as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Illustrator).
- Affinity in architecture and understanding of architectural characteristics.
- Be proactive, service-minded and a strong team-player.
- Feel confident in a complex, dynamic and international environment.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a PR/marketing or a similar role (agency or in-house) within architecture, interior design, hospitality design or other relevant industry.
- A degree in journalism, communications, architecture or relevant.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Any other language such as Dutch, German, Norwegian and Mandarin is a big advantage.
- Immediate availability of working 32 to 40 hours per week is preferred.
- Working eligibility in the Netherlands is required.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Meer informatie over de organisatie: zie onze website.