Primephonic in Amsterdam zoekt een Customer Support Intern voor 32 tot 40 uur per week | Vacature voor een Leertraject, Stageplaats | Sluitingsdatum: geen
Who are we?
We are extremely proud to share that Primephonic has been awarded as one of the top 100 best developed apps worldwide!
We are a fast-growing music streaming service that has been dubbed by the media as ‘the Spotify of classical music’. By building an app dedicated entirely to classical music, we reinvent the digital classical music experience and reignite a global passion for the genre. Classical music lovers are currently heavily undeserved in the digital space, which is why it’s our mission to build a better future for the genre by offering the world’s most extensive classical music catalogue, available to stream in the highest audio quality with world-leading search functionality built bespoke for classical music. Our app is underpinned by a payout model which sees classical musicians paid in a fairer way than traditional services. Primephonic launched its streaming service (iOS, Android and web) in the United States, United Kingdom and The Netherlands in September 2018. Since August 2019, Primephonic has been available in over 150 countries.
With offices in New York City and Amsterdam, our rapidly growing team is home to 50+ classical music lovers of 25+ different nationalities. With this passionate and driven team we are able to challenge streaming services like Spotify, Amazon, Apple and Google!
Customer Support Internship
32-40 hours per week
👨💻 The Role
We are looking for a passionate and talented customer support intern who would like to contribute to making our classical music lovers feel at home. We call ourselves the Primephonic Classical Evangelists as our responsibility goes beyond any other Customer Support work. In addition to making our users happy, we transmit our enthusiasm for classical music daily and the way Primephonic is contributing to reignite a global passion for classical music.
You will support (prospect) subscribers with their challenges, analyse subscriber issues, determine potential product improvements and participate in organising user focus groups. Our Classical Evangelist team is an important hinge between users and the Product Team, as their feedback plays a large role in the determination of the future roadmap. You will experience in person our exponential growth as the Primephonic global rollout is imminent. You will directly interact with different parts of the team such as the Marketing team and the Product Team. You will always be the first within the team to discover and test newly built features of the app and learn how to deal with multiple professional tools available in the Marketplace (e.g. Zendesk, Hubspot, Apple App Store and Google Play Store backend console systems) to increase customer engagement and satisfaction rates.
🧐 Who are you?
- Willing to learn fast, steep learning curve guaranteed!
- High customer orientation and friendliness
- Strong communication skills
- Able to effectively manage many priorities and issues
- Strong organisational skills, very detailed oriented and good follow-up skills
- Fluent in English (written & spoken). French and/or Spanish would be a plus
- Preferred start date: as soon as possible
🚀 Why join us?
- You will get a non-sugar coated insight into the world of streaming services and the way we disrupt the market
- You will be exposed to the technical back-end of leading app management consoles and learn how to shape customer journeys
- You will join a very international young team. We do host over 20+ nationalities in our office
- Great internship remuneration, including freshly cooked lunch, masterclasses, monthly office outings and last but not least Friday afternoon drinks with live music in our office!
- You will be asked to participate in the daily stand-ups where you can show your music knowledge or share other great ideas
- Attend live demos of the product by the Tech team on a bi-weekly basis
- Face to face internship support by our Classical Evangelist Team
- Gross base full-time allowance of EUR 500,-
- 50% Travel allowance
- Flexibility on timing: 4-6 months, min. 4 days a week
- Last but not least: free half-year subscription to the Primephonic app!
🎯 Recruitment Process
- Interview Round 1: with one of our recruiters Elisa or Carlotta
- Interview Round 2: with your future team members, Francesca and Marco
📱Let’s connect today!
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Meer informatie over de organisatie: zie onze website.