Codarts Hogeschool voor de Kunsten in Rotterdam zoekt een Rigger voor 18 uur per week | Vacature voor een Betaalde functie, Parttime | Sluitingsdatum: 01-03-2020
Codarts is an international University of the Arts, firmly rooted in Rotterdam, offering high-quality professional art education in the fields of music, dance and circus arts. We have around 1,000 students of 65 nationalities and around 480 employees.
The Circus Arts department of Codarts is looking for a:
0,5 fte (18 hours a week)
- Rigging for educational activities and productions, installations and equipment.
- Develop and maintain written safety protocols.
- Develop, implement and ensure the adherence to a rigging safety inspection program.
- Ensure that rigging team, teaching staff, students, directors of group productions and production leaders adhere to standards and regulations pertaining to the safety of the rigging equipment and comply with safe working methods.
- In collaboration with team plan tasks and activities of the rigging team.
- Develop and maintain the (automated) rigging administration.
- Inspect and maintain all rigging equipment and keep records of inspections and modifications.
- Conduct research, order and purchase new and/or replace equipment.
- Develop and teach the educational reader ‘Safety and Rigging’.
- Liaise and work with external parties to maintain, inspect and procure new materials / equipment.
- Work in accordance with applicable safety protocols.
- Higher education working and thinking level.
- Certified rigger with at least 5 years relevant rigging experience, preferably in professional circus arts education.
- Good language skills (both oral and in writing) in English and Dutch (or willingness to learn Dutch).
- Being able to think and handle according to a plan.
- Proactive and effective communication skills, team spirit.
- Good physical condition and stress resistance.
- Flexibility towards working in the evenings, weekends, some holidays and at external locations.
- Willingness to continue to develop professionally.
- Drivers license B.
Conditions of employment
- A temporary job contract of one year with possible extension.
- Salary scale 10 (min 2.769,32 – max € 4.192,37) gross a month based on a full-time appointment (1 fte = 36 hours), in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities of Applied Sciences (CAO-HBO) 2018-2020). Remuneration will depend on your specific knowledge and work experience.
- Attractive conditions on travel expenses, pension (ABP), opportunities for
personal development and collective health insurance. You will also receive additional holiday (8%) and end-of-year bonuses (8.3 %).
- For further information about the position please contact Anna Beentjes (head of Circus Arts department) via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For further information about the application procedure please contact Liza Gan-van Iperen (HR advisor) via 010-2171003 or email: email@example.com.
- Motivation letters accompanied by a CV can be send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline for application is March 1st 2020.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Meer informatie over de organisatie: zie onze website.