Het Prins Claus Fonds in Amsterdam zoekt een Social Media Content Creator voor 32 uur per week | Vacature voor een Betaalde functie, Parttime, Tijdelijk | Sluitingsdatum: 03-02-2020
The Prince Claus Fund supports, connects and celebrates artists and cultural practitioners where cultural expression is under pressure. The Communications department and Public Programme are looking for a Social Media Content Creator who can manage the Prince Claus Fund social media channels, including the separate online platform YCreate. YCreate is a digital movement aimed at celebrating young creators everywhere using Instagram and Medium.
We are currently looking for a
Social Media Content Creator
for 2020, 32 hours per week
- Creating & posting social media content for the Prince Claus Fund’s various social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube)
- Using the Fund’s social media channels to engage with the Fund’s stakeholders and network
- Creating and implementing social media planning for social media content
- Developing social media campaigns related to specific PCF activities and goals (such as fundraising)
- Monitoring & evaluating social media post performance
- Evaluating & adjusting social media strategy in accordance with communications strategy
- Closely following Dutch and international news and social media
- Actively driving engagement on social media
All above tasks will be completed under the supervision of the Prince Claus Fund Communications Coordinator.
The Social Media Content Creator holds a minimum of a Dutch HBO degree or equivalent and can demonstrate knowledge of and experience with social media.
- Language: Fluent English – excellent written and verbal communication skills in English required; excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch are strongly preferred (additional languages also a plus);
- Experience with social media, Microsoft Word, Paint and Photoshop (experience with social media monitoring and planning tools is a plus);
- Efficient, quick, resourceful, pro-active, self-motivated, stress-resistant with the ability to work with a team in a fast-paced environment;
- Creative, initiative-taking, and detail-oriented;
- Affinity with the work of the Prince Claus Fund.
This is a staff position for four days per week (32 hours) starting 17 March 2020 through 31 December 2020. The Prince Claus Fund offers a competitive salary that is dependent on the scale to which the position is assigned. Additional benefits include an enthusiastic team, an positive work environment, opportunities to work independently, and ample opportunities to connect with our exceptional international partners.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Meer informatie over de organisatie: zie onze website.