Youseum in Amsterdam zoekt Experience Hosts / Guides voor een nader te bepalen aantal uur per week | Vacature voor een Betaalde functie, Parttime, Fulltime | Sluitingsdatum: geen
Youseum is a new multi-dimensional exhibition and events space featuring a series of immersive art installations to spark conversation and debate on some of the most important topics of today. Bringing together top creative talent in Amsterdam, Youseum is looking for superstar Heroes to join their rapidly growing team to prepare for its launch at the end of October 2019.
Experience Hosts / Guides
nader te bepalen aantal uur per week
You embody the YOUSEUM; you facilitate smiles, you spark joy. You’re able to manage a group without breaking a sweat; you’re funny and fun, and you love to enjoy a good time as much as you’re committed to providing one. As a ‘hero’ your role will be to welcome, prepare and guide guests through the experience they’ll embark on within our walls.
Your responsibilities might include
- Meeting exciting new people everyday.
- Guiding guests through our elaborate series of rooms and installations.
- Ensuring that guests’ experiences are memorable.
- Maintaining an identity or persona as a ‘hero’ responsible for facilitating guests’ experiences.
- Capturing those special moments of our guests on different fixed photo moments.
- Overseeing transitional periods as different groups of guests enter and exit
Ultimately we’re looking for creative and energetic personalities who love to show people a good time, and are just as comfortable working on a team as they are working independently.
We’re looking for self-starting, dynamic people who live in Amsterdam and have excellent communication skills and a killer sense of humour. Preferably, you’ll have experience working as a performer, a guide, or in some other role where you’ve been driven by leaving a lasting impression.
You also must be fluent in English (other languages a plus, of course), and available to work at least two shifts per week (approx 8-10 hours).
What YOUSEUM offers YOU
- A young, friendly, motivated team.
- A creative working environment designed to showcase and encourage your own creativity.
- Flexible working hours.
- Meeting of an inspiring group of professionals working in the creative industries.
- End of week drinks and team parties! 🕺🏻💃
Ready to join our team?
Please apply via the application button below. Any questions beforehand? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-81142820! Looking forward to hear from you!
Meer informatie over de organisatie: zie onze website.