De Hogeschool der Kunsten Den Haag in Den Haag zoekt een Flute Teacher voor een nader te bepalen aantal uur per week | Vacature voor een Betaalde functie, Parttime | Sluitingsdatum: 01-11-2019
The University of the Arts The Hague – comprising the faculties of the Royal Conservatoire and the Royal Academy of Art – offers a higher education in the field of the arts to around 2000 students. The primary aim of the Royal Conservatoire is to provide young talented students with the highest artistic skills, craftsmanship and versatility to enable them to function in the highly demanding and continually changing professional world of music and dance.
The Royal Conservatoire is an internationally renowned centre for education, research and performance and wishes explicitly to contribute to the development and thus the future of music and dance. Studying at the Royal Conservatoire means studying at the oldest Conservatoire in the Netherlands, dedicated to top quality, where internationally renowned musicians and (ex) dancers teach, and where tradition and craftsmanship are intertwined with experiment and innovation.
For the teaching team of the Classical Department we are looking for a motivated Teacher for main subject Flute.
voor een nader te bepalen aantal uur per week
The position entails:
- teaching main subject students from the Bachelor, Master and Artist Certificate programmes;
- integrating teaching activities with the objectives of the Royal Conservatoire;
- teaching in different learning settings, such as individual lessons, group lessons, chamber music;
- participating in the assessment of examinations;
- organizing student concerts;
- collaborating in artistic and pedagogical projects;
- engaging in continuous professional development.
The ideal candidate:
- is a dynamic musical personality with great artistic and pedagogical ability;
- has demonstrable affinity with the vision of the Royal Conservatoire to;
- “educate artists with high artistic values and an open inquisitive mind”;
- has teaching experience in higher music education;
- has ample orchestral experience;
- has a vision on the role of the artist in the 21st century;
- shows interest in the relation between with performance and research;
- is able to work individually as well as in a team;
- holds a Master of Music or equivalent (foreign) diploma;
- is proficient in English and able to operate in an international environment.
Conditions of employment
The expected teaching load is part-time in nature, is to be determined and depends on the number of newly enrolled students. Appointment and remuneration are in accordance with the collective agreement for higher professional education (cao-hbo, salary scale indication 11).
Information and application
Applicants interested in the position are expected to apply on the basis of the information provided in the description. A first selection will be made after the closing date, after which applicants are informed on the status of their application before November 20th, 2019.
Letters accompanied by a detailed CV are to be submitted to email@example.com by November 1st, 2019. A performance, interview and trial lesson are part of the application procedure, and are scheduled for December 10th, 2019.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Meer informatie over de organisatie: zie onze website.