24classics in Amsterdam zoekt een Stagiair Marketing voor minimaal 16 uur per week | Vacature voor een Leertraject, Stageplaats | Sluitingsdatum: 01-12-2019
24classics is the biggest independent platform for discovering classical music in The Netherlands offering unique concerts, interesting stories and 24 playlists curated by experts from all corners of the classical world.
As a marketing intern you’re a fully fledged member of the small 24classics team, where you will get the opportunity to learn a great deal within a short amount of time. You will work with website management, get acquainted with new music you’ve never heard of, and perfect your writing skills. On top of that, you will be building a network around you that you will benefit from for the rest of your career.
Besides the 24classics projects, you will also work on other projects like 24chambers and the annual Happy Bachdag.
16 hours a week
- Create, curate and publish social media posts.
- Proactively think along with and assist the team in executing multiple marketing campaigns.
- Various other event-related tasks.
- You are pursuing a university course (or HBO) in marketing and communication or a cultural discipline, preferably in music.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have a passion or fascination for classical music.
- You can express yourself perfectly in Dutch as well as in English.
- You are both someone who takes initiative and can work independently as well as a team player.
- You are curious and enjoy learning.
- You are familiar with the usual computer software. (It is an advantage if you can work with Adobe Photoshop.)
- You are precise, goal-oriented and conscientious about reviewing your own work.
A very educational and rewarding internship, with plenty of room for personal development, growing a network and contributing to the growth of our company. There are enough possibilities for initiative-taking and creativity under our guidance. Our office (that we share with another music organisation) is located under the Zuiderkerk in the heart of Amsterdam and is easily accessed by public transport.
We offer an internship compensation of € 150,- per month
Good to know: almost all our interns found paid employment after their internship at 24classics.
- Minimum 16 hours a week.
- Available for two days a week at the office.
- Enthusiastic student with a broad interest in art and culture.
- A study-related research is possible, but not mandatory.
Meer informatie over de organisatie: zie onze website.