Concrete in Amsterdam zoekt een Identity Designer voor 40 uur per week | Vacature voor een Betaalde functie, Fulltime | Sluitingsdatum: 30-09-2019
Concrete is a multi-disciplinary design studio who develops concepts in architecture, interior design, urban development and brand development. we work with a team of 50 creatives to help businesses and institutions worldwide. our goal is to create aesthetically pleasing buildings and interiors that work, that function. concrete was founded in 1997 and has its own studio in Amsterdam.
Concrete is looking for an identity designer to develop visual identities, graphic design and branding.
40 uur per week
We’re looking for you to
- Support (international) identity projects; design and realise graphic identities.
- Design graphics within the interior and architecture design.
(such as signage, murals, fabrics, wallpaper and carpets).
- Bring design from the 2nd dimension to the 3rd and visa versa.
- Support concrete conceptually, textually and visually.
- You have experience in working with photoshop, illustrator and indesign.
- You have a passion for interior and architecture.
- You have experience in building brandbooks.
- You are a team player within multidisciplinary teams.
- You are communicative and able to convince, inspire and enthuse your colleagues.
- You speak Dutch and English.
What you need to give us to be included in our selection
- Show us three of your most important projects in your portfolio and your cv.
- Explain us exactly your role and responsibilities within these projects.
- Give us five images that express your fascinations, inspirations and imaginations.
- Motivate your selection.
- Deadline 30 september 2019.
- Please send all the requested information to email@example.com – Sofie Ruytenberg.
Meer informatie over de organisatie: zie onze website.