Ticketing Group in Amsterdam zoekt een UX/UI Designer voor 1 fte | Vacature voor een Betaalde functie, Fulltime | Sluitingsdatum: geen
Ticketing Group is a start-up with a mission. We increase the value and the appreciation of the cultural sector by digitalising it with several products & services. Being involved in the cultural sector ourselves, we strongly believe in the value the sector has for society, our economy and every humans personal growth and wellbeing.
We see great opportunities for the cultural sector to become more digitalised. We have started Beyond Tickets to provide a ticketing solution that is custom built with the challenges of the cultural sector in mind. We want to provide venues with the data they need to be able to sell out every event. We don’t believe data is a scary word, not if we deliver it in user friendly and easy to understand dashboards.
With cultuurticket.nl we inspire the audience and help them find art and culture more easily. But we also help venues to find their audience based on proper data insights. Next to this we invest a part of our revenue in new talent and cultural entrepreneurship.
So yes, we’re a tech start-up with a heart for culture. We build from the ground up, using the latest technology and pushing innovation in a unique and new working environment where we need your vision and idea and where they are heard and will be acted upon.
We are looking for a
As a UX/UI Designer at Ticketing Group your responsibility is to be the identity and bones of the company. You not only work on the look and feel of our applications but also improve the User Experience of our solution.
Together with our development team you are the backbone of the product team, making sure that every new release looks more stunning, is more intuitive and is even more accessible than before.
You will work closely with the product team on the different platforms (Beyond Tickets & cultuurticket.nl).
- You deliver impact on the users, business and the cultural industry.
- You translate your designs into an actual product with our development team.
- You ship the products by working closely with the product owner, developers and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills – you should be able to explain designs to stakeholders and development team.
- You can’t stop thinking about usability and accessibility.
- Understanding of design, form and layout, interface design, iconography and typography.
- Solid understanding of how your wireframes and flowcharts support the underlaying data.
- Solid knowledge of design software ( Sketch, Photoshop, Abstract, Invision).
- Building UX wireframes, flowcharts, wire flows and prototypes.
Nice skills to have
- Experience with animation tools (After Effects, principle, et cetera).
As a part of an application process a link to a portfolio featuring examples of UI/UX design work will be required.
What do we offer
- The opportunity to build from scratch!
- An open and engaging workspace.
- We encourage you to keep up to date and gain new skills.
- An environment where you can teach and learn at the same time.
- Social Hours & Events.
- Access to culture…
Questions? Or would you rather have a chat first? Don’t hesitate to reach out to: Ron Beurskens, Technical Director. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Meer informatie over de organisatie: zie onze website.