Vacature | Organisatie: TANK | Functie: Senior Interior Architect / Designer | Plaats: Amsterdam | Omvang: 40 uur per week | Sluitingsdatum: 09/07/2019
TANK is an ambitious agency located in the heart of Amsterdam. With a team of 20 passionate interior designers and architects, TANK works on a wide variety of prominent projects.
Recent interior projects are, amongst others: restaurant Babel in OBA, Vondelgym Zuidas, Hotel Arena, A’DAM tower and de Bijenkorf Rotterdam. Current architectural projects are, amongst others: the redevelopment of the Silo’s on Zeeburgereiland, 2 residential towers near Westerpark and one in Haarlem.
Tank is looking for a
Senior Interior Architect / Designer
(40 hours a week)
The Senior Interior Architect is responsible for making creative interior projects within the distinctive TANK-signature. In collaboration with the creative directors of TANK, you set the creative course of various interior design projects and you are able to deliver unique complete interior designs and you keep a good overview from start to finish.
- Developing strong interior concepts (i.c.w. the creative directors of TANK)
- Work on all phases of the design process from concept design to design intent and execution phase
- Making sure deadlines are met
- Controlling the design process and your deliverables (in collaboration with the operations manager)
- Taking part in presentations of key projects
- Giving mentorship, direction and leadership to possible junior team members/interns
- Developing and foster a positive working relationship with clients, the TANK team, suppliers and external advisors
- Proactively work on improving (the creation of) deliverables
- Working according to TANK standards
What we offer:
We offer you an open, positive and dynamic work environment with great colleagues, a cool office space in the heart of the city and a high level of responsibility. The work atmosphere is informal and ambitious. Depending on your education and work experience we offer you a competitive salary and pension plan. Our contracts are set up according to the Architectural collective labour agreement (CAO).
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent VectorWorks and Sketch-up for Mac skills
- Apprehension of all phases of the design process, from concept development to execution and client contact
- A creative mind combined with project management skills/experience to guarantee a good workflow
- Used to juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Up-to-date professional knowledge
- Able to work independently
- Professional proficiency in English and basic knowledge of the Dutch language
- HBO or comparable education
- Great communicator with a representative and responsible personality
- Problem solver
- Strong conceptual thinker that sees the bigger picture yet realises that the devil is in the details
- You understand the importance of a convincing story and presentation and know how to be persuasive towards clients and officials
- Experience with residential projects is appreciated
Please send us a short cover note explaining your skills and ambitions to accompany your resume and portfolio. We would advise you to be specific about your qualities and preferences. From your portfolio we would like to understand what your exact role in and contribution to each project was.
Applications may be addressed to Sanne Schenk and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, please shoot us an email as well.