Vacature | Organisatie: Inside Outside | Functie: PR / Events Officer | Plaats: Amsterdam | Omvang: 32-40 uur | Sluitingsdatum: 01/06/2019
Inside Outside specializes in landscape design and in interior architecture.
Our work introduces a flexible form of architecture and spatial composition by working with soft and pliable -often living- materials that create movement and ever-changing effects.
Sound, light, climate and the effects of time are our tools. For each new commission the given architectural and cultural context is carefully studied before we develop our ideas.
Inside Outside – Petra Blaisse is looking for a
PR / Events / Communication Officer
Inside Outside is seeking to recruit a PR/Events Officer to support our office in Amsterdam. You will work closely with Petra Blaisse and the team. You will take care of writing, editing and assessment of PR scripts like interviews and publications and the organization of internal and external events at Inside Outside.
With an international team of 15, IO is a relatively small, active and creative studio that offers a pleasant and energetic work environment. We operate in many different countries on ambitious and interesting commissions of varied scale and complexity; at each turn in different forms of collaboration.
It is important that you have a clear interest in PR and have experience with writing/editing. We are looking for someone that likes to work in a dynamic environment, is flexible, hands-on, can switch easily between tasks and likes to travel. You are precise, a strategic thinker and a great spokesperson. Knowledge of architecture and design is considered as an important asset. You can communicate fluently in Dutch and English in spoken word as well as in writing.
- Cultivating and maintaining good relationships with members of the press, photographers and film makers
- Managing press campaigns and generating media coverage
- Organizing and anticipating opening of IO projects
- Coordination of lecture and jury invitations; assistance with content
- reating and disseminating information about IO, both written and visual, including publications, press releases and project texts
- Updating IO’s website and social media; initiating content
- Maintaining and updating existing Publicity and Portfolio archives
- Working closely with colleagues across all levels to understand the studio’s ins & outs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A natural social disposition
- An eye for composition
- Ability to build good working relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Perfect Dutch and English is essential and at least one other language is helpful
- Ability to work conscientiously and precisely, often under pressure and with tight deadlines
- An understanding of architecture and design
- Ability to manage sensitive and often confidential information
- Experience with Photoshop and InDesign
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and writing samples before June 1st to email@example.com.