Vacature | Organisatie: KLIKxHAFF | Functie: Marketing Manager | Plaats: Amsterdam | Omvang: in overleg | Sluitingsdatum: 23/04/2019
In November 2019 KLIK Amsterdam Animation Festival and Holland Animation Film Festival will unite their forces to bring you an animation festival that combines the best of both: cutting-edge, experimental arthouse and the very best of all things animated. The added bonus is a special focus on animation for families and kids. We can’t wait to release more information but for the time being, we are still working on finalising our ideas and sketches.
For this brand new festival, taking place in November 2019 in Amsterdam and Utrecht, we’re looking for a smooth operator who will spearhead our marketing efforts. You will work closely with the Head of Communications & Marketing to develop and execute creative, out of the box marketing strategies.
- Plan, prepare and execute efforts to promote films, speakers and other programmes to segmented audiences.
- Find and approach third parties for cross-promotional partnerships.
- Strategically offer group discounts and sweepstakes to third parties.
- Find other ways to tap into niche audiences.
- Strategically release and distribute our (print) campaign so that we’re visible in all the right places.
- Support the team in growing our online audience.
- Conducting visitor surveys to gather a representative amount of data and feedback.
- Prepare an evaluation at the end of the edition.
- Help guard the quality and tone of our festival.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Marketing Manager of events or in a similar events-related role.
- You are available for 2 days a week starting in April.
- You can formulate, plan and execute original ideas.
- You are innovative and creative with a pinch of humor.
- You perform well under pressure and are willing to work irregular hours during the festival.
- You remain professional under all circumstances and have an enthusiastic attitude.
- You are flexible regarding your availability.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Familiar with the newest online marketing tools, developments and techniques.
- An eye for illustration and design.
- In touch with popular culture.
- Interested in animation.
- A vast network in Amsterdam and Utrecht and in the international animation industry.
Starting May 2019 until March 2020.
You can send in your application until 23 April 2019, addressed to Maxi Meissner at KLIKxHAFFsubmissions@gmail.com. Interviews will be held at the end of April.