Vacature | Organisatie: European Cultural Foundation | Functie: HR Advisor | Plaats: Amsterdam | Omvang: 37,5 uur | Sluitingsdatum: 14/04/2019
The European Cultural Foundation works for an open, inclusive and better Europe. It was created 65 years ago for the promotion of European unity by encouraging cultural and educational activities of common interest. In 2019 the foundation’s theme is “Democracy Needs Imagination”. Because Culture can provide resistance against divisive forces. Culture can tell the story of Europe. Culture can imagine a better future.
We are looking for a
To ensure a smooth running of HR administration and procedural activities in ECF. Acting as a HR sparring partner to management and staff. Additionally, the HR Advisor is appointed as Privacy Officer for ECF.
Your role is to pro-actively advise managers and staff on all employee related matters such as sick leave and training & development. You also coordinate and support ECF’s HR-related processes.
You are responsible for all HR administrative tasks such as keeping employee records up to date, payroll preparations, reporting staff sick, follow up with UWV et cetera.
You pro-actively contribute to the development and implementation of HR new policies and procedures. For this you are well up-to-date with all labor and pension legislation and you are aware of any political developments in this area.
You run and advise on recruitment and selection processes by preparing profiles, advising on salary, weighting of functions etc.
- Have worked for 2+ years in an HR advisor role preferably in an international organization.
- Have 2+ years of experience in executing HR administration
- Have sound knowledge on Dutch labor legislation and pensions
- Have solid understanding of HR processes
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Dutch
- A stimulating, European, committed working environment in which initiative and personal development are strongly encouraged;
- Salary ranging from € 2,577 to € 3,547 gross per month, on a full-time basis with 13th month, and benefits package;
- A contract for 5 days (37.5 hours) a week, for 1 year with a view to extending.
Closing date: 14 April 2019
Contract: 1 year with a view to extension, 1 fte (5 days)
Start date: as soon as possible
In English, by e-mail enclosing a CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions please contact email@example.com. The selection process will consist of two interviews, the first round of which will take place mid-April. We will check social media sources you name in your application.
You must have a valid work permit for the Netherlands (according to Dutch Labor Law).
ECF embraces diversity and we aim to be more diverse when hiring new team members. When multiple candidates are equally suitable for a position, we will select the candidate that brings a new background to our team. We explicitly invite candidates that can think and act interculturally and can make connections to diverse groups of stakeholders.
NB: living in Amsterdam is very expensive and accommodation can be hard to find. Please consider this when applying from outside The Netherlands.