Vacature | Organisatie: Powerhouse Company | Functie: Human Resource Manager | Plaats: Rotterdam | Omvang: 40 uur | Sluitingsdatum: 31/03/2019
Powerhouse Company has offices in Rotterdam (The Netherlands), Beijing (China), Munich (Germany) and Oslo (Norway). We are a full-service architecture and design company. We continuously work on a wide range of projects and we cover every aspect of the design process, from concept to construction. We believe that collaboration is the key to every successful project. With an international team of talented professionals, we strive to achieve the highest quality level in all of our projects in The Netherlands and abroad. Our dynamic and multidisciplinary working environment gives team members the opportunity to gain practical experience and advance their professional development.
Powerhouse Company is continuously seeking the best professionals in architecture, design and engineering. Currently, we are looking for a Human Resources Manager (HR) for our office in Rotterdam. The HR Manager will ensure that our company culture continues to support each person in achieving their career goals through their talents and passions. Our candidate should be skilled in recruiting top talent and working closely with the management team on professional development of our employees. You will be part of the support team and will work under the direction of the CFO.
Powerhouse Company is looking for an
Human Resource Manager
Powerhouse Company is a vibrant company with a diverse team in background and skills. The ideal candidate would possess the following criteria:
What you will do
- Create and optimize the HR strategy
- Source talent and recruit for open positions
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships
- Manage employee-related matters and growth opportunities
- Act as a liaison between management and employees
- Manage all employee’s performances and contracts
- Assess and diagnose employment issues and decide the best course of action
- Lead all phases of hiring
- Knowledge of architecture and design has a preference
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management
- At least 3 years of HR experience (in architecture or design is preferable)
- Strong interpersonal communications skills in Dutch and English
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management and flexibility
- Future focused
If you want to apply for this position, click here and apply before 31/03/2019.