Vacature | Organisatie: Powerhouse Company | Functie: Assistent Financial Controller | Plaats: Rotterdam | Omvang: 40 uur | Sluitingsdatum: 31/03/2019
Powerhouse Company has offices in Rotterdam (the Netherlands), Beijing (China), Munich (Germany) and Oslo (Norway). We are a full-service architecture and design company. We continuously work on a wide range of projects and we cover every aspect of the design process, from concept to construction.
We believe teamwork and collaboration are the key to every successful project. With an international team of talented professionals, we strive to achieve the highest quality level in all of our projects, in the Netherlands and abroad. Our dynamic and multidisciplinary working environment gives team members the opportunity to gain practical experience and advance their professional development.
Powerhouse Company is looking for an
Assistent Financial Controller
As an assistent financial controller of Powerhouse Company you are responsible for the various administrations of the office. This role requires an analytical attitude, a fast learner and can work independently as part of a team.
What you will do
- Processing and monitoring of the accounting system in Exact Online: purchase -invoices, receipts, declarations, bank transactions, journal entries et cetera.
- Processing contract and additional work agreements in project administration
- Taking care of financial reports (monthly/quarterly/yearly)
- Preparing VAT returns
- Preparing invoices
- The provision of cost price calculations for the determination of hourly rates of employees
- Project Controlling
- MBO or HBO-degree in Finance or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience (in architecture or design is preferable
- ‘Hands-on’ mentality, you are service minded and feel confident in a complex, dynamic environmen
- Good knowledge of project administration and finance software: preferably Exact Online
- Analytical, organizational and social skills
- Accurate and great with numbers
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations
- Strong interpersonal communications skills in Dutch and English
- Available 32 – 40 hours per week
- Start as soon as possible
If you want to apply for this position, click here and apply before 31/03/2019.