Vacature | Organisatie: concrete | Functie: pr & communication specialist | Plaats: Amsterdam | Omvang: 16-24 uur | Sluitingsdatum: 04/03/2019
are you passionate about design and architecture? are you eager to promote our projects and are you interested in positioning concrete worldwide?
concrete is a multi-disciplinary design studio who develops concepts in architecture, interior design, urban development and brand development. we work with a team of 50 creatives to help businesses and institutions worldwide. our goal is to create aesthetically pleasing buildings and interiors that work, that function. concrete was founded in 1997 and has its own studio in Amsterdam.
concrete is looking for a creative
pr & communication specialist
as a specialist in the marketing & communication department at concrete, your role is to assist and support the marketing team in all daily activities. the marketing team is a small team, which means you’ll get a lot of responsibilities and challenges. the position will cover many different aspects of PR, marketing and strategy development. you will work on campaigns, copywriting and work in close collaboration with interior designers, architects and identity designers. during our weekly meeting we plan our agenda ahead so we can move fast.
creative pr & communication specialist
- you build campaigns, write press releases and maintain press relations
- you create content for the website and social media
- you build and edit presentations & lectures
- you have experience with adobe creative suite, apple iworks and mailchimp you are cooperative and work with great passion
- you have strong dutch and english skills
- you are passionate about art, architecture, interior design, fashion and food you contribute to the daily office management
what you need to give us to be included in our selection:
- show us 3 of your most important cases
- explain to us exactly your role and responsibilities within these projects
- give us 5 images that express your fascinations, inspirations and imaginations motivate your selection and include your cv
- specify your language skills for dutch and english
applications without the items mentioned above will not be looked at
deadline, monday 4th of march
please send all the requested information to firstname.lastname@example.org – sofie ruytenberg.