Vacature | Organisatie: MVRDV | Functie: Personal and Project Assistant | Plaats: Rotterdam | Omvang: 32-40 uur | Sluitingsdatum: geen
MVRDV is a globally operating firm with a team of more than 200 employees, dedicated to innovative architecture and urban design. It was founded in 1993, has its headquarters in Rotterdam and a subsidiary in Shanghai since 2011.
Due to a growth of the company and increased responsibilities of our Heads of Department, MVRDV has a vacancy for an experienced
Personal and Project Assistant
with a strong affinity with Architecture. The position is based at MVRDV’s office in Rotterdam.
As a Personal Assistant you will work for one or more Heads of MVRDV Departments. You will assist the Heads of Department in their daily tasks and offer support for smooth operation of the whole Department. Tasks include, but are not limited to, booking trips, project declarations, organisation of meetings and appointments, managing the agenda. You will also be involved in the (resource) planning, budgeting, financial control and overall administration of said department, besides the many smaller tasks that will be asked of you to perform.
- At least 7 years of experience in relevant positions
- A diploma in a relevant field at College level, or equivalent
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to work and plan in a very structured manner
- Problem solver
- Advanced time management skills
- Collaborative team player who is service oriented
- Stress resistant and with an ability to keep overview in sometimes chaotic circumstances
- Flexible, proactive work attitude
- Conversant with MS Office, especially Word and Excel
- Experience working in Architecture, Urban planning or the Creative Sector
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Knowledge of German and/or French is an asset
- It is required to have an EU working permit
- Preferably living in or near Rotterdam
A highly dynamic, internationally orientated and creative office that works on projects on different scales all over the world. Salary according to the collective work agreement (CAO Architecten).
How to apply
Please fill out the online application form and upload your motivation letter, resume and recommendation (preferably as PDF no larger than 5 MB). If you don’t fill out the application form we cannot consider your application. For questions, call our HR department +31 (0) 10 477 2860.
MVRDV is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.