Stage-vacature | Organisatie: Paul van Esch & Partners Art Advisory | Functie: Intern | Plaats: Amsterdam | Omvang: 15-30 uur | Sluitingsdatum: geen
Paul van Esch & Partners Art Advisory Amsterdam is currently offering a
Social Media Internship
We are looking for an intern to assist with social media preparation for an art film premiering on June 30 in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is able to work 15 to 30 hours per week on the project for the coming 6 weeks.
The position will be offered to an enthusiastic, flexible and hands-on candidate who enjoys working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This is a part-time and flexible position and an ideal entry-level role, which can provide long-term career opportunities in the art world.
For this role, you will have to use your passion for social media strategy and your analytical, creative mind to help grow the film’s social presence across platforms.
- Develop new and creative ways to generate buzz and increase social following for this specific event
- Engage with local and international community across all social channels
- Promote event related content on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest and Twitter
- Assist with other preparations for the event as needed
- Social media passionate with some experience growing accounts
- Past experience with social strategy preferred
- Experience with social monitoring tools (ex: Tweetdeck) a plus, ability and interest to pick up new software platforms quickly
- A self-starter who thrives in a collaborative team environment
We are looking for someone who can start immediately. To apply, please send us a short CV and introduction letter about yourself to email@example.com.